Just when we thought Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale couldn’t get any better this year (have you seen these beauty exclusives…??), the retailer we’ve been obsessed with the days of flip phones went and outdid themselves.
As part of the cult-favorite sale this year, Nordstrom is holding Daily Beauty Deals, where they’re taking up to 50 percent off a selection of best-selling brands each day of the sale for that day only. (Reminder: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale runs through August 30, with prices going back up on August 31.)
Be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll be updating this everyday of the sale and also giving you our honest takes on which deals are worth the splurge.
August 20, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deals are focused around skincare and grooming with offerings from Dr. Barbara Strum, Benefit, Malin + Goetz, Mario Badescu, among more.
- Notable splurge: any of Malin + Goetz‘s unisex perfumes.
- Malin + Goetz fans will already know how rare it is to find anything from the New York-based, husband and husband-run brand on sale. But if you’re new to the skincare and fragrance label that reigns supreme in minimalist aesthetic appeal, we recommend adding their Leather Eau de Parfum to your cart asap. No hyperbole, this is as close as it gets to a universally appealing scent. Refined with muted florals and rustic wood notes, it has a soft and vintage-y feeling that really hits for fall.
- For something more playful that still has spicy appeal, we recommend checking out another one of Malin + Goetz’s best-sellers, Cannabis. And if you’re after a warm scent with some zest, Dark Rum is pure intoxication.
August 19, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Daily Beauty Deals center around the theme of tools and hair care.
- Notable splurge worth going for: Foreo Luna’s colorful, half-moon shaped Sensitive Skin and Firming Massage device.
- Designed for super sensitive skin types, the device is able to achieve a deep clean in a way that hands can’t. Plus, the T-Sonic pulsations make it feel like you’re having a facial done. (Which, we could all use right about now.)
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information on their web site.